Course Crawler - A Glossary Compilation Engine
Crawler Source Code (zip)
Crawler Documentation File (pdf, included in above zip file)
Course Crawler License (txt, included in above
For more information, please consult the Documentation (see link
- Course Crawler is an application to compile term-definition pair
from multiple locations into a centralized, stable, and searchable
- Written in Java utilizing a MySQL backed which results in a highly
portable and self-contained application package.
- Entirely web-based for ease of use and administration.
- User-based ranking mechanism.
- Self-contained webserver and crawler alleviate the need for external
- Java 1.4.2 (or greater)
- MySQL 4.0.17 (or greater)
- MySQL Connector/J
Matthew Berntsen, Bucknell University Class of 2005 (http://mattberntsen.net)
Evan Kaiser, Bucknell University Class of 2005 (http://www.evankaiser.com)
Don Frehulfer, Bucknell University Class of 2005 (http://donfrehulfer.blogsite.org)
Supervision and Advice from Professor Xiannong Meng, Bucknell University
Hosting provided by: